Saturday 10 May 2008

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering

The Bill star Stewart says he is recovering



'The Bill' genius Jeff Stewart said today that he is recovering, following media reports that he harmed himself afterward his contract with the show was non renewed.
The 52-year-old actor, wHO plays PC Reg Hollis in the ITV drama, has issued a statement asking the media to respectfulness his concealment.
Jimmy Stewart said in the argument: "The last few days take been real difficult for me, only I am receiving the flop tending and help, and am surrounded by menage and friends."
"I want to confirm that I do not birth any financial concerns, or so any other problems, as has been reported."
He likewise said: "I lovemaking existence an actor. My exercise as an worker is very important to me - it's my life, and the idea of this all of a sudden changing had an extremely serious effect on me."
"I am feeling practically better now, and am more and more improving."
Stewart has played PC Hollis since the show's launch in 1984.